Industrial Type HMI Touch Screen Thyristor Rectifier / Battery Charger – TXT DC UPS 20-2000A
Availability: In stock
Be the first to review this product
TXF series is our Industrial type, heavy duty Microprocessor controlled thyristor rectifier/Battery charger with full galvanic isolation and HMI touch screen. It is designed according to IEC 60146 standard with full conformation. TXF is available in single or three phase units, depending on units rating. Indeed, it has incorporated the most asked-for features and offers a high degree of standardization and reliability. This type of charger is designed to supply critical DC loads with uninterruptible power supply, in the Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Railway, Power & Utilities applications. Key features are as following:
- Galvanic isolation transformer at Rectifier input.
- Power conversion bridge with natural cooling/forced cooling depends on rating, for the most reliability and less maintenance.
- High customization grade.
- Microprocessor controlled with full set of communications options.
- LED display for alarms and smart flow chart.
- Choice of several types of batteries: nickel cadmium/lead acid/vented or gas recombination.
- Complete automatic operations and designed for easy operation.
- High MTBF and low MTTR.
- Fully automatic boost and ﬂoat charge functions that ensure maximum battery life and a 100% rating in battery performance.
- Low-impedence leakage reactance transformer that provides inherent short circuit protection for rectiﬁers and reduces the peak current applied to batteries.
- Soft-Start feature to provide sufﬁcient time for limited current to operate on start up even under short circuit conditions.
- Fault indicators are maintained until the fault has been cleared and the alarm automatically reset. Manual resetting is also available.
- DC output protected by fuse ensure correct circuit protection against overloads.
- Parallel operation.
- Batteries set On-line discharge test.
TXT Battery Charger Catolog EN